Midlife women …
Are you ready to re-energize or reinvent your career?
You are if any of these statements describe you:
- My career is unfulfilling, or I’m stuck in a dead-end job where I’m not growing professionally or personally.
- I don’t know exactly what I want but the work I’m doing now is not it!
- I deserve to get promoted or advance but I’m having trouble “breaking through”.
- I’m dissatisfied with my job and want a way out – but don’t know where to start.
- I’m unemployed or afraid I might be laid off soon, and I want something different.
- I want to plan a purpose-driven encore career but not sure what it is.
- I feel burned out, overworked or underpaid, and want to find a job that pays me what I’m worth and deserve.
- My career is just not a good fit – and I yearn for work that more closely matches my interests, personality and skills.
Align your career with who you are now
Hi. I’m Diane, The Midlife Woman’s Career Coach and my passion is to help midlife women like you gain the clarity and confidence to reinvent or re-energize their career into meaningful work for their next chapter. I love helping midlife women discover new possibilities and develop new levels of personal and professional success.
If you’re like many midlife women, including me, your values have shifted and matured. The importance of status, success, money and meeting the expectations of others has changed. There’s a gap between the reality of your life and the dreams you once had.
We want the second half of our lives to be more meaningful. You won’t get another chance. It’s time to put a new focus on what you really want.
You spend a huge part of your life at your job. Your career fuels your life. That’s why it’s essential that you’re in a job that matters. Don’t stay in a career that is not a fit for you and end up regretting it later.
Your pathway to powerful and lasting change
Of course, a total career reinvention is not the only solution. Often you can re-energize your current job to make it more satisfying and meaningful. Either way, if you feel as if you’re dragging yourself from one day to the next, some kind of a change is necessary.
Your unique path may lead to:
- Re-energizing and re-positioning yourself in your current job
- Changing to a new job with a different employer
- Totally reinventing your career
But nothing changes unless you first choose to make a change. Being motivated to make a change is more important than knowing what that change is. Moving from survive to thrive is a matter of personal initiative. And change takes energy.
Are you ready for a career change?
I created a process that empowers midlife women to find a career they love. Using my proven CLEAR PATH coaching process, you will achieve sustainable results – and faster than you can on your own. I keep you focused, accountable and reduce the energy you need to expend. Working with me, you gain clarity, empowering you to make conscious, confident choices and decisions – now and in the future. Could you benefit from that?
It’s time to change the course of your career
Have you been thinking about making a change for a while? Are you still just thinking about it? It’s time to take action and get on the right path to Your Next Chapter NOW!
Click here to schedule a free no-obligation 30 minute Discovery Session.